MCL Group’s Geosynthetic Division specializes in the supply and installation of geosynthetics and civil construction products including: Geomembrane liners, concrete protection liners, geotextiles, geogrids, erosion control products.
MCL Group is certified by IAGI (International Association of Geosynthetic Installers) Our installation technicians carry up to date certification from IAGI.
MCL Group’s Geosynthetics division has a combined 75 years of experience in supply and installation of materials for the following applications.
- Landfill Expansion Containment
- Process Water Ponds Containment
- Tank Farm Containment
- Waste Water Containment
- Concrete Protection Liner Containment
- Brine Pond Containment
- Soil Separation
- Soil Stabilization
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Imperial Oil Strathcona Tank Base Lining
- Pembina Edmonton North Terminal Tank Farm Lining
- Salmon Arm Landfill Expansion
- Meadow Lake Pulp and Paper Landfill Extension
- Epcor Drainage Concrete Protection Manhole Lining
- May City Sewage Lagoon
- Atco Brine Pond Inspection and Repair