MCL Group’s underground division provides outstanding results for any and all clients. The tremendous value brought forth by our team stems from years of experience in varied underground projects. These projects include simple straight forward installation of underground wet utilities for private developments to more complex projects including pump station construction for Water and Sanitary Sewer. MCL’s underground utilities division has expertise in the following:
- Stormwater Infrastructure – storage ponds, earth dams, channels, drainage ditches
- Sewer and Sanitary Underground – manholes, distribution piping, lift stations, pumping stations, water treatment facilities
- Storm Sewers and Waterline construction – municipal, commercial, and industrial.
- TransEd Gerry Wright O&M Facility Underground Utilities Installation
- Elizabeth Metis Settlement Water and Wastewater Upgrades
- Little Pine Gas Bar Underground and Servicing
- Town of Wainwright 1st Street Storm Pipe