• Minimum 5 years’ experience.
• Cut to finish grade.
• GPS experience an asset.
Requirements of all applicants:
• Able / willing to labour.
• Must have a Class 5 Drivers License and reliable vehicle to travel to site.
• Able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
• Positive and safety conscious attitude
• Ability to work 50+ hours per week (weather dependent)
• Ability to work out of town.
• Must have CSTS 2020, Ground Disturbance level 2, Standard First Aid Level C, CSO, H2S Alive, WHMIS.
We would like to thank all applicants; however, please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.